Friday, November 2, 2012

I'M BACK

Hey guys, I know it's been a VERY long time since I've posted anything, but I've just been way too busy with school and all. But get ready for a wave of great new stories headed your way. Some quick notes for now, the Dolphins are having a great year thus far and look like a legitimate playoff contender, which is great, the Heat are really coming together and should have a good chance to repeat. So, Miami sports are looking up for now, and hopefully it stays that way. Also, you may have noticed my Indian-based sidekick, Pranshav, hasn't posted since way before even my last post, and is no longer a supporting writer for the Miami Sports Hub. He, like me, has been busy with school, especially since he goes to school in India. Don't worry, I am in the process of finding another sidekick that shares our love for Miami football and basketball and can post well-informed, quality articles. If Pranshav is able to, then he will re-join us as a supporting writer as well, but I am also looking for some fresh opinions. If any of you guys, the readers, are willing to take up this post (and to keep up the commitment), send me an e-mail (anishbhavsar1@gmail.com) expressing your interest, I will get back to with you to see if you are capable of this spot. So, that's all for now, stay on the lookout for a barrage of articles this week, it's good to be back, and, as always, FINS UP! LET'S GO HEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment